Launched last week on the online trading platform VCEX, the company is seeking to raise funds to finance the initial stages of developing a hydrogen-powered boat which their team of world-class engineers expect to have in the water by the third quarter of 2023.
Road map to a public listing
- Technical feasibility study to determine compliance to current marine standards while integrating hydrogen as the fuel source.
- Validation for insurance industry compliance.
- Registration of IP.
- Begin speaking with large boat manufacturers to form offtake agreements.
- Detailed engineering & design for the complete marine vessel.
- Begin taking pre-orders for boats by Q3 2022.
- Large offtake agreement secured by Q3 2022.
- Procure parts & manufacture components.
- Assemble marine vessel.
- Testing & validation.
- Sea trialling begins.
- Take orders for manufacturing vessels.
- Licence the IP to existing OEM vessel manufacturers.
- Planned listing on a major exchange to fund the commercialisation of the technology.