With nearly 70 per cent of the shares already bought, get in quickly so you do not miss out on this rare opportunity.
The company is seeking to raise funds for the development of a revolutionary hydrogen enhancement kit, which can be injected into internal combustion engines to:
- Improve fuel consumption by 20%.
- Reduce engine emissions by up to 30%.
- Potentially extend the life of existing engines.
The company expects to have the patentable product ready for market by the fourth quarter of 2022, with a listing on a major public exchange expected in early 2023.
- Revenue stream insulated by modular technology that has applications in generators, heavy machinery, large vehicles and industries dependent on diesel infrastructure such as mining.
- Several large vehicle fleets, mining operators and generator owners are interested in licensing agreements as they will not have to replace existing assets and can increase their longevity.
- Potential customers are already reaching out to H2I because the product will help companies cut costs, optimise infrastructure efficiency, drive a significant reduction in carbon emissions and potentially extend the operational life of their assets.
- Early adopters who commercialise their technology in the next five years will get access to large, long-term contracts. This places H2I Technology is poised to benefit from this as it will commence commercial operations at the end of 2022.