We are passionate about helping businesses realise their full potential and connecting key players to drive impact at scale, so reach out if you have an idea or want to join us in the renewable energy revolution.
Poseidon Marine H2 is launching their ‘Series A’ capital raise
- Opportunity to decarbonise a recreational boating market projected to grow from US$16.4b in 2021 to US$23.6b by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- A hydrogen-fuelled boat is expected to be in the water in the next 18 months, making it one of the first in the world.
- The approach allows for a new top to be seamlessly installed onto a repurposed hull powered by green hydrogen, meaning uptake will be quick as the assets already exist.
- Agreement with ‘Dynamic Efficiency’, whose engineering team has extensive experience including hazardous environment equipment design and a global network of relationships.
Aviation H2 launches their ‘Series B’ capital raise
- The feasibility study is complete, which provides a clear pathway to building Australia’s first hydrogen-powered plane.
- A strategic partnership with FalconAir gives Aviation H2 access to their Bankstown hangar, facilities and operating licences so they can begin building the aircraft.
- FalconAir will help Aviation H2 acquire test engines and aircraft that will be used to deliver the project.
- The approach will modify existing aircraft so they are powered by green hydrogen, meaning uptake will be quick as the assets already exist.
Experts watching as Aviation H2 continues to go from strength to strength
Aviation H2 has impressed analysts with a show of strength after inking a strategic partnership with FalconAir and completing their feasibility study.
Hear what experts think about Aviation H2’s progress in the Australian Financial Review. The interest sparked by some of Australia’s most respected financial reporters shows the company is on track to revolutionise the aviation industry and provide it with one of the world’s first carbon-free solutions
H2X signs a deal with Trelleborg Municipality to supply hydrogen buses and a waste truck
H2X has signed a memorandum of understanding with Trelleborg Municipality to develop the City’s first-ever hydrogen high floor buses and a waste truck through local energy company Trelleborg Energi.
- H2X to supply the first of its hydrogen buses into Sweden to the Trelleborg Municipality through Trelleborg Energi.
- The new hydrogen fuel cell bus and waste truck is the next step for Trelleborg municipality and Trelleborg Energi on the journey to reduce the municipality’s carbon footprint.
- The hydrogen bus and waste truck will be the first of 10 to join the fleet in the Trelleborg Municipality’s first steps to reach zero emission by 2045.
- This agreement is in line with Trelleborg Energi’s aim to introduce hydrogen solutions in Trelleborg, as part of the company’s development of local, sustainable energy solutions.
Liquid Ammonia is the carbon-free fuel of choice for Aviation H2
Following a three-month feasibility study, Aviation H2 has selected the use of liquid ammonia to turbofan combustion as the best route to carbon-free flight and will soon start modifying turbofan engines to test and prove the concept.
Celebrating Earth Day
In celebration of Earth Day, on the 22nd April, Liberty Energy Capital confirmed its commitment to being a global leader in renewable energy.
Searching for Project Managers for London and Dubai
As Liberty Energy Capital looks to expand, we are currently seeking two Project Managers to fill roles in London and Dubai.
- Successful in delivering project objectives on time and at cost.
- Hands-on experience dealing with companies, executives, government agencies and officials.
- Proven project management skills managing scope, time, cost, quality, communication, risk procurement, stakeholder management and integration.
- Ensure that we meet contractual obligations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Procure new business and clients.
- Business development experience.
- Budget estimation, business case writing and review, and contract management.
- Effectively managing and supporting existing clients.
- Liaising with capital markets: Fundraising, working with brokers and shareholders, market and regulatory authorities.
Always searching for renewable energy partners
We are always seeking partners in the renewable space, focusing on hydrogen, so reach out to our team now to chat about how we can bring value to your business. Liberty Energy Capital has a proven track record in helping companies accelerate their growth and generate the funding needed for success.
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
Get in touch today if interested in working with us on these exciting projects. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next instalment of the Green Investors Club in two weeks’ time.