As we close out the second month of 2022, Liberty Energy Capital and its partners have kept the momentum going following a series of deals, capital raises, and opportunities for potential technology partners and investors.
We are passionate about helping businesses realise their full potential and connecting key players to drive impact at scale, so reach out if you have an idea or want to join us in the renewable energy revolution.
Register for Titan Hydrogen capital raise
- Unique fuel cell development with the patent-pending on a world-first technology set to redefine a transport market worth US$8.9 trillion.
- Large contracts and lucrative opportunities are expected for businesses that can commercialise their operations in the next five years.
- Partnership with the Queensland University of Technology who supports the development of the fuel cell. Testing at their facilities shows Titan is close to developing scalable technology that can increase the capacity of fuel cells by up to 60%.
- Early entry into the hydrogen fuel cell industry is anticipated to reach a value of US$16.50 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 43.8%.
Poseidon Marine H2 secures a world-class technology partner to build a hydrogen-powered boat by the third quarter of 2023
Poseidon Marine H2 has engaged a team of internationally respected engineers to accelerate its ambitions to build a hydrogen-powered boat within the next 18 months. This forms part of the company’s strategy to capitalise on the rapidly growing demand for technology that will decarbonise the maritime industry.
H2X Warrego ute about to hit the market
Investor Stream chats with Pure Hydrogen
Pure Hydrogen powers up for a landmark year of deals and advancement
Aviation H2 Director gives behind the scenes access
Aviation H2 Director, Dr Helmut Mayer, has taken us through the comprehensive testing and research that goes into launching Australia’s first hydrogen-powered plane in the next 18 months.
See below a diagram of one of the avenues to flight Dr Mayer is currently considering. Once initial testing is completed next month, the engineering team will present their recommendation on the most commercially viable model and start constructing a prototype.
DIRECT AMMONIA BURN-IN MODIFIED TURBOFAN ENGINE
Always searching for renewable energy partners
We are always seeking investments in the renewable space, focusing on hydrogen, so reach out to our team now to chat about how we can bring value to your business. Liberty Energy Capital has a proven track record in helping companies accelerate their growth and generate the funding needed for success.
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.