H2i Technology opens for order interest
Poseidon Marine H2 forms a strategic partnership with Griffith University
Griffith Uni’s letter of intent outlines its plans to:
- Become a strategic partner.
- Provide R & D testing services to facilitate the optimised design of the prototype vessel.
- Provide Advance Manufacturing services (i.e. – 3D Printing, Composite filament winding, etc.) to support the manufacturing of the prototype vessel.
New company launch soon
Iconic EV targets 2.2B market
Experts back Poseidon Marine H2
Another global giant looks to Australia for hydrogen
Key talking points:
- NSW has two deep seaports, an abundance of renewable energy and a great opportunity to lead the nation when it comes to capital investment and job creation in the sector.
- Perrottet hopes his government would have $270 billion invested into the burgeoning industry as the world pushes for decarbonisation.
- The Premier said his government is striving to reduce the cost of production to $2.80 per kilo by 2030.
- NSW Treasurer, Matt Kean, said the State, along with Victoria, would spend up to $20 million on hydrogen refuelling stations along the Hume Highway, the east coast’s busiest freight route, in a bid to drive down carbon emissions.
Hydrogen fuel cell testing underway
Always searching for renewable energy partners
Currently, we are seeking technology partners for:
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
- Pure Biochar: seeking a technology partner to leverage the substantial opportunities the biochar market presents.