Invest in versatile marine technology allowing boats to operate off both hydrogen and diesel fuels
Meet Aviation H2’s All Star Board Driving Success
First Patriot unit manufactured
Pure Hydrogen grabs a hefty slice of ASX hopeful Botala Energy
AFR Backs ‘Stunning’ Green Investment Opportunities
- The target to increase renewable penetration to at least 80% by 2030 from about 30% today means the country’s total capacity of renewable energy generation will need to be tripled in just eight years.
- Initiatives such as the $20b grid improvement plan and the proposed $15b green manufacturing fund will drive our carbon-free future.
- There are several large investors looking to make “very significant” capital commitments in green hydrogen and clean manufacturing.
- There is a huge opportunity to open up industrial decarbonisation through green projects as part of the vision to turn Australia into a renewable energy superpower, where the scale of investment required would overtake the domestic power sector.
Always searching for renewable energy partners
We are always seeking partners in the renewable space, focusing on hydrogen, so reach out to our team now to chat about how we can bring value to your business. Liberty Energy Capital has a proven track record in helping companies accelerate their growth and generate the funding needed for success.
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas
Get in touch today if interested in working with us on these exciting projects. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next instalment of the Green Investors Club in two weeks’ time.