H2i Technology releases results on hydrogen enhancement kits
The Testing Showed:
- Reduced emissions of diesel internal combustion engines with:
- Reduced exhaust smoke by 49%.
- Reduced exhaust opacity by 50%.
- Cut fuel usage by 11%, with the potential to reach 20% on some older engines.
- Savings of ~ $90,000 per unit on fuel costs each year when running a 250KVA generator, with more significant savings on larger-scale diesel engines.
- Each unit will cut carbon emissions by 300 tonnes per year.
- Allows companies to access the lucrative carbon credits system.
- Interest from underground mining companies as the smoke reduction carries major health benefits for their employees working on-site.
Pure Biochar shares are going quickly
Poseidon Marine H2 engages Bureau Veritas & Envesta Consulting
Iconic EV outlines pathway to a planned IPO
Europe looks to Australia for green hydrogen amid energy crisis
Reduced emissions of diesel internal combustion engines with:
- The Port of Rotterdam wants to scale up the supply of Australian hydrogen in one of the world’s biggest projects to import and generate the clean and transportable fuel.
- The project believes Australia can help cut the continent’s reliance on natural gas in the wake of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Port executives looked at more than a dozen countries and concluded Australia could produce hydrogen at a competitive price due to the cost profile of its renewable energy sources, even after adding the cost of shipping to the Netherlands.
Hydrogen plans unlocking potential in undervalued PH2: Breakaway Research
Australia’s first industrial-scale producer of green fertiliser launches
Australia’s first carbon-free airline launches
Always searching for renewable energy partners
Currently, we are seeking technology partners for:
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
- Pure Biochar: seeking a technology partner to leverage the substantial opportunities the biochar market presents.