Investor confidence allows Poseidon Marine H2 to commission finite element analysis
Australia’s first industrial-scale biochar company launches
Patriot’s biomass to hydrogen systems are drawing all the right attention
Major hydrogen infrastructure company launches
Aviation H2 will acquire test engines in the next four to six weeks
H2X Global’s CEO, Brendan Norman, speaks on Stockhead’s new podcast series
Pure Hydrogen Directors to take up shares in Botala Energy
Always searching for renewable energy partners
We are always seeking partners in the renewable energy space, focusing on hydrogen, so reach out to our team now to chat about how we can bring value to your business. Liberty Energy Capital has a proven track record in helping companies accelerate their growth and generate the funding needed for success.
Currently, we are seeking technology partners for:
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
Get in touch today if interested in working with us on these exciting projects. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next instalment of the Green Investors Club in two weeks’ time.