We are passionate about helping businesses realise their full potential and connecting key players to drive impact at scale, so reach out if you have an idea or want to join us in the renewable energy revolution.
Look below for an update on all the exciting moves our partners are making in the clean hydrogen space.
Poseidon Marine H2 to launch a capital raise in the coming weeks
After signing a technology partnership with Dynamic Efficiency, Poseidon Marine H2 is on track to launch its first capital raise to fund its ambitions to build a hydrogen-powered boat within the next 18 months.
The agreement between the two companies will see principal engineers — Peter Mastalir and Kevin Morgan — lead the development of an emissions-free pleasure craft.
The two bring a combined 75 years’ experience in leading large-scale mechanical based projects, while Peter has also spent several years directing a marine engineering business.
Trojan H2 Logistics is searching for technology partners
Trojan H2 Logistics is currently is seeking a technology partner to drive its ambitions to become a leader of hydrogen transportation in Australia by developing the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution company.
The company plans to use cutting-edge solutions to transport green hydrogen for a variety of applications and place multiple industries on a path towards a carbon-zero model.
Trojan H2’s overarching strategy will capitalise on increasing global demand for green hydrogen to offer an affordable, clean service for transporting the gas, which is viewed as one of the most viable avenues to decarbonising economies.
PH2 gets hold of French-made Plasma Torch, converts turquoise hydrogen in scalable ‘HyPlasma’ plan
According to Stockhead, Pure Hydrogen has enhanced its portfolio after signing a binding term sheet with French company Plenesys to collaborate on the manufacturing of turquoise hydrogen and commercialise the HyPlasma process.
After extensive investigations into Methane Pyrolysis (Turquoise Hydrogen) production over the last two years, PH2 plans to use Plenesys’ patented A/C Plasma Torch to convert methane into hydrogen and other clean-energy value-added products such as graphene.
A demonstration plant is planned for commissioning within the next 12 months, which will be followed by full commercial scale modules in exclusive markets such as Australia, Asia, and Sub Saharan Africa.
At a commercial scale, the plant will have the capacity to produce 1,500kg up to 5,000kg per day of hydrogen along with 4,500kg up to 15,000kg per day of carbon products.
Aviation H2 is set to announce their plan for building Australia’s first hydrogen-powered plane
Always searching for renewable energy partners
We are always seeking investments in the renewable space, focusing on hydrogen, so reach out to our team now to chat about how we can bring value to your business. Liberty Energy Capital has a proven track record in helping companies accelerate their growth and generate the funding needed for success.
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
- Get in touch today if interested in working with us on these exciting projects. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next instalment of the Green Investors Club in two weeks’ time.