Look below for an update on all the exciting moves our partners are making in the clean hydrogen space.
Invest in a pre-IPO hydrogen boating company
Following this, the company will commercialise their product which will have an equivalent operational range, requires less maintenance and is cheaper to run than traditional fuel source, through a planned public listing in February 2024.
Investors showing confidence in Aviation H2 ‘Series B Capital Raise’
Following this, they will seek to certify and commercialise this product via a planned public listing on a major exchange in Q4 of 2023.
- The feasibility study is complete, which provides a clear pathway to building Australia’s first hydrogen-powered plane.
- A strategic partnership with FalconAir gives Aviation H2 access to their Bankstown hangar, facilities and operating licences so they can begin building the aircraft.
- FalconAir will help Aviation H2 acquire test engines and aircraft that will be used to deliver the project.
- The approach will modify existing aircraft so they are powered by green hydrogen, meaning uptake will be quick as the assets already exist.
With limited shares available you will not want to miss out on this rare opportunity!
Prototype installation advances following a successful capital raise
Stay tuned for more announcements on this exciting venture and reach out to us if interested in the ‘Series B Capital Raise’.
Pure Hydrogen seeks a leading role in the staggering Indian hydrogen market
The agreement will see Pure Hydrogen and Advik establish an Indian hydrogen production facility that will sell, transport and distribute hydrogen across India.
Seeking Project Managers for London and Dubai
As Liberty Energy Capital looks to expand, we are currently looking for two Project Managers to fill roles in London and Dubai.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Successful in delivering project objectives on time and at cost.
- Hands-on experience dealing with companies, executives, government agencies and officials.
- Proven project management skills managing scope, time, cost, quality, communication, risk procurement, stakeholder management and integration.
- Ensure that we meet contractual obligations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Procure new business and clients.
- Business development experience.
- Budget estimation, business case writing and review, and contract management.
- Effectively managing and supporting existing clients.
- Liaising with capital markets; fundraising, working with brokers and shareholders, market and regulatory authorities.
Always searching for renewable energy partners
We are always seeking investments in the renewable space, focusing on hydrogen, so reach out to our team now to chat about how we can bring value to your business. Liberty Energy Capital has a proven track record in helping companies accelerate their growth and generate the funding needed for success.
Currently, we are seeking technology partners for:
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
- Pure Biochar: seeking a technology partner to leverage the substantial opportunities the biochar market presents.
Get in touch today if interested in working with us on these exciting projects. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next instalment of the Green Investors Club in two weeks’ time.