We are passionate about helping businesses realise their full potential and connecting key players to drive impact at scale, so reach out if you have an idea or want to join us in the renewable energy revolution.
Look below for an update on all the exciting moves our partners are making in the clean hydrogen space.
H2I Technology shares are being bought quickly. Don’t miss out on this seed level opportunity!
The company is seeking to raise funds for the development of a revolutionary hydrogen enhancement kit, which can be injected into internal combustion engines to:
- Improve fuel consumption by 20%.
- Reduce engine emissions by up to 30%.
- Potentially extend the life of existing engines.
The company expects to have the patentable product ready for market by the fourth quarter of 2022, with a listing on a major public exchange expected in early 2023.
- Revenue stream insulated by modular technology that has applications in generators, heavy machinery, large vehicles and industries dependent on diesel infrastructure such as mining.
- Several large vehicle fleets, mining operators and generator owners are interested in licensing agreements as they will not have to replace existing assets and can increase their longevity.
- Potential customers are already reaching out to H2I because the product will help companies cut costs, optimise infrastructure efficiency, drive a significant reduction in carbon emissions and potentially extend the operational life of their assets.
- Early adopters who commercialise their technology in the next five years will get access to large, long-term contracts. This places H2I Technology is poised to benefit from this as it will commence commercial operations at the end of 2022.
Aviation H2 is poised to start constructing a hydrogen-powered plane after successfully completing the research phase
Aviation H2’s goal of becoming Australia’s first hydrogen-fuelled aviation company is coming into fruition, with the construction of its first modification prototype expected to begin soon.
The company told Stockhead that it has successfully completed the research stage and will soon start modifying turbofan engines to test and prove the concept. Following this, they will start constructing Australia’s first hydrogen-powered aircraft, which they expect to have in the skies midway through 2023.
Over the past several months, Aviation H2 has been analysing various avenues to powering the plane, including the use of ammonia instead of jet fuel, pure hydrogen, co-firing and the use of electric motors.
“We are extremely excited to have completed the research phase and to be moving onto constructing the first prototype,” says Aviation H2 Director, Dr Helmut Mayer. “The results from our analysis have been very positive. We now have a pathway outlined towards building a hydrogen-fuelled plane that will be both efficient and commercially viable.”
Pioneer Aerospace H2 searching for a technology partner
As net-zero by 2050 becomes the universal standard, Pioneer H2 is looking for a technology partner to lead its plans to become a significant player in Australia’s hydrogen-fuelled aerospace industry.
- Provide an affordable and clean solution for a sector that contributes an estimated 4.9% towards human-caused climate change.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to redefine aerospace standards and decarbonise an industry worth over US$298 billion through the development and commercialisation of cutting-edge technology.
- Early access to a rapidly expanding sector through an Australian-first business model that is scalable across global markets.
H2X Global Forges Alliance With Swedish City Gothenburg
- One 18 tonne back loader truck
- One 28 tonne demountable truck
- Three 3.5 tonne tail lift vehicles
Aussie first: Pure Hydrogen’s green trucks could be taking your waste away
Always searching for renewable energy partners
- Pioneer Aerospace H2: a company that is committed to helping the aerospace industry transition to sustainable, reliable, and cost-effective energy through cutting-edge hydrogen technology.
- Buy Hydrogen: a company seeking to provide Australians with a direct purchasing link to hydrogen suppliers, ensuring users receive the best price.
- Clean Renewable Technologies: a company looking to licence their technology to Australian businesses, enabling renewable power production for domestic and international markets.
- Trojan Logistics: a business with plans to become the Australian leader of hydrogen transportation, being the country’s first molecular storage, haulage and distribution operator.
- Voyager Hydrogen: is a natural hydrogen exploration company seeking to find underground deposits of the gas.
Get in touch today if interested in working with us on these exciting projects. In the meantime, stay tuned for the next instalment of the Green Investors Club in two weeks’ time.