- Seeking a Listing on a favourable exchange around Q1 2024 to build a state-of-the-art conversion facility and dramatically increase monthly conversion volume.
- Experienced mechanics will pick up customers’ cars from their driveway and return them fully reconditioned, optimised and with a longer operational life.
- The proven process just takes 2-3 months for converting any classic pre-1996 vehicle to electric power, using an industry-leading Tesla battery.
- Meets the global shift to electric vehicles, which will see historic car owners convert their vehicles to avoid excessive taxes and fuel prices.
- There are approximately 1.3m vehicles 30 or more years old still fully registered in Australia with most owned by enthusiasts.
- Numbers At the Australian Historic Motoring Federation 2021 AGM, they discussed electric conversions and the future of their club/funding based on government regulations.
- Finalising the conversion of a Series three ex Aus Army Perentie 110, which will be sold.
- Substantial market demand with a waiting list of customers.
- Numbers indicate the annual spend on Australian historic cars is A$2.2b.