Don’t miss out on investing in this seed-level company with a clear pathway to a planned listing on a major exchange in the next 12-18 months.
Already targeting potential customers and significant markets
- Company directors are speaking with major boat manufacturers to form offtake agreements and licencing deals so they can hit the ground running once the product is ready for market.
- The company will target the new motor yacht market, which has a projected 2026 market size of US$11.05b, with Europe making up 35 per cent of the sector (US$3.87b).
- Europe has committed to ending the production of carbon-fuelled boats by 2030, creating a substantial opportunity for the company to fill the technology vacuum in this market set to be worth US$5b and ensure the transition is sustainable.
Multiple revenue streams
- License their technology to pleasure craft manufacturers so they can build hydrogen-powered boats.
- Writing the global standards around Poseidon Marine H2’s IP will open a range of lucrative royalty opportunities.
A clear pathway to a planned public listing
- Complete a feasibility study to establish the proof of concept, register IP and begin speaking with large boat manufacturers to form offtake agreements.
- Detailed engineering and design for the complete marine vessel, which will allow the company to start building the hydrogen-powered boat. During this process, the company expects to be able to start taking pre-orders for boats and securing large offtake agreements by Q3 2022.
- After the parts are procured and the boat is manufactured, sea trialling will begin. The proof of concept will be showcased to potential customers and manufacturers interested in licencing agreements.
- Sea trialling is successful allowing the company to commence constructing vessels for sale and licencing their IP to large boat manufacturers.
- Planned listing on a major exchange to fund the commercialisation of the revolutionary technology.